Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just a quick update.

After a 4 day break I jumped back on my bike and hit the road.  I passed though some spectacular areas along the Oregon Coast.  The Sand Dunes are so strange, but very cool.  I have seen sea lions, seals and a whale spout!  Last night I stayed in the Umpqua Light House State park.  The sunsets have been great and Oregon's Hiker/Biker camping is cheap, easy and has showers!

The last few days the goal has been to cover ground.  I have ridden 75, 80 and hopefully 80 more today.  Bad weather is headed my way so I am trying to get after while the gettin's good.

According to the weather reports tomorrow morning is going to suck, so I will most likely hold up in a coffee shop and wait it out for a while.  I will also update you all in much more detail.

Now I eat breakfast and get ready for the next 60 miles of riding (already done 20 this am).

No comments:

Post a Comment